Free shipping to UK and USA:
Orders of £$25.00 & over, qualify for free shipping.
Our FREE shipping, usually takes 3-5 Business days from the date of ordering.
This option uses a Next-Day service and will be shipped within 24 hours of your order being placed, or the next Business Day.
Orders shipped to countries outside UK, EU and USA may take upto 7-10 working days to arrive, and do not have the option of Express Delivery.(Some countries may require a signature for successful delivery)
Discount vouchers have a limited expiry date and subject to a £25.00 minimum spend.
Free shipping vouchers (wholesale) have a limited expiry date and subject to £249.99 minimum spend.
Buy 3 for 2 voucher the cheapest item free, minimum spend £37.00.
Buy one get one free or discounted: the cheapest item free.
Free item: Must be selected at the time of purchase and will not be refunded or exchange.
Competition terms and conditions:
1. This 'Bagabook Christmas Prize Draw’ is open to all users of the Bagabook website (www.bagabook.com or Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/bagabookltd) except Bagabook employees and anyone connected with the draw.
2. Entry to the draw is via the form made available on this Bagabook Webpage. Only by registering with an email address are entrants included in the draw.
3. Opening and closing dates for entries as specified each month.
4. On offer is any Bagabook product from the Bagabook website (www.bagabook.com).
5. Winners will be notified by email. If there is no reply within 4 days, Bagabook has the right to choose another winner.
6. Bagabook's random selection of the winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
7. Bagabook does not accept any responsibility for late or lost applications whatever the cause. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
8. Only one draw entry is permitted per person per day.
9. Open to worldwide entrants.
10. Bagabook reserves the right to cancel this competition and entry process at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
11. Should the competition be cancelled, Bagabook is not liable for any loss of money or expense incurred by entrants or winners.
12. There will be no cash alternative for any draw prize offered.
100% SATISFACTION 30 DAY-MONEY BACK GUARANTEED
We want you to be delighted with every purchase you make but we understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
This policy shall apply to orders submitted through our website.
This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013).
Damaged during delivery, defective or not what you ordered:
In the event of this, you must contact us within 30 days of receiving the item. Providing us your contact/invoice details with a brief reason for the return. Once authorised, we will send you the appropriate address for return.
Upon receiving and verifying the condition of the returned item, we will send you a replacement at no additional cost or if appropriate, issue a full refund (including postage costs) via the original method of payment.
Wish to return an unwanted item:
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 30 days of receipt. Returned item should be unused and must be returned in its original packaging complete with tags and fit for resale. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. Please contact us prior to sending anything back to us with a brief explanation. Please provide us with your contact/invoice details.
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us, therefore for your own protection we recommend that you obtain proof of posting.
Return shipping to be paid by buyer - a 20% merchandise restocking fee may apply.
Cookies or similar devices must not be used unless the subscriber or user of the relevant terminal equipment:
(a) Is provided with clear and comprehensive information about the purposes of the storage of, or access to, that information; and
(b) Has given his or her consent.